About the role
Our Sales department at Aspria Brussels Royal La Rasante is looking for a dynamic Membership Sales Advisor with a can-do attitude. There’s a "Work hard play hard" mentality and the sales floor is young, passionate about the luxury sector and successes are celebrated. Several activities are often organized during the year such as team building events, monthly drinks and much more!
- Cold calling, generating new business
- Excel in product demonstration
- Generate leads for through telemarketing, person-to-person meetings and networking with prospective and actual clients
- Analyze sales contracts and place orders (CRM);
- Ensure regular reporting to the Sales Director
- Identify key decision makers for Corporate accounts based in the definite region
- Call companies to propose our services as extra benefits or as an incentive for their employees
- Prepare business presentation as needed and tailored to target companies
- Manage relationships with existing clients to generate new leads
- Touring prospective members, extensive needs analysis and delivering great product knowledge and a passion for the business
- You have a commercial degree (a first commercial job experience is a must)
- You speak English and French, Dutch is a real asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and precise when handling administration
- You’re passionate about the leisure industry and money-driven
- You are result-driven and thrive for excellent results month after month
- You are dynamic and want to work in a fast-paced environment that will motivate you to always go the extra mile
- Team player
- You want to be a Brand Ambassador for this number 1 player in the luxury sector
- An unlimited duration contract plus commissions
start date to be discussed
- Attractive salary package
- After 6 months you will receive meal vouchers
and group health care insurance
- In house sales trainings
- An international and flexible Company
The Aspria collection of premium members’ clubs and hotels offers exceptional health, spa, fitness and accommodation facilities, inspiring people of all ages to be healthy, feel good and enjoy life.
Our extensive range of club facilities offers a unique wellbeing experience for our members and guests through health and fitness, sports, group exercise classes, spas, wellbeing and hotel rooms, all under one roof.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about member care and want a career that will excite them and challenge them to join our talented team. At Aspria, we offer outstanding career support, to help our own people develop and grow and be the best that they can be.
Our clubs are currently located in Germany, Belgium and Italy and we have a London based Head Office.