About the role
In this generalist role, you will act as first point of contact for employees on HR related matters (hard and soft HR) as well as provide
the appropriate support to our Head of Departments. You will report to the Human Resources Manager Belgium.
If you are looking for a HR Officer job in an exciting and dynamic company, where you are operating in an international, multilingual and
multicultural environment please read on:
- You will be the primary point of contact for HR questions from employees, providing day-to-day professional information and support;
- You will provide HR administration support and manage employee contracts, benefits and overall lifecycle at all stages, ensuring compliance with the social legislations and company’s policies;
- You will ensure Head of Departments understand and comply with HR policies and procedures;
- You will manage temporary staff and students in collaboration with our Interim partner agency;
- You will contribute to the implementation, management and administration of the existing HR projects (induction of new hires, performance management, learning and development, Leadership Development project, etc) and you will contribute to the development of new HR processes;
- You will work in close cooperation with the HR and Finance specialist teams (Recruiting, Payroll, Learning);
- You will ensure a close collaboration between Business and the HR department regard to ensure employee retention and development;
- You will act as a Business Partner to the line management to support them from a people perspective in a way that enables them to achieve their business objectives.
- Bachelor or university degree in Human Resources Management, with 3 to 5 years of HR experience ideally acquired in a similar generalist role,
- Good knowledge of Belgian social law,
- Excellent spoken in French, English and Dutch
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Very good sense of details,
- Autonomous and proactive,
- Professional, mature with a propensity for multi-tasking,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; team player; willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required,
- Service-oriented, proactive discrete.
What we offer you:
- An international and exciting working environment,
- A permanent fulltime contract as per direct
- An attractive remuneration package
The Aspria collection of premium members’ clubs and hotels offers
exceptional health, spa, fitness and accommodation facilities, inspiring
people of all ages to be healthy, feel good and enjoy life.
Our extensive range of club facilities offers a unique wellbeing
experience for our members and guests through health and fitness,
sports, group exercise classes, spas, wellbeing and hotel rooms, all
under one roof.
We have multiple centers in Belgium, Germany and 1 center in Italy
and our Head Office is based in London. We strive to satisfy our clients
and improve their quality of life. We offer an uplifting work
environment where we care about our people and try to get the best out
of our staff by our in-house Training center and a succession planning
program that has been put in to place. We are a dynamic, international
company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented
in our staff.