Are you a marketing specialist looking to take their career onto the
next level in a growing and internationally successful business?
Apply now and become part of our fantastic team in Hamburg!
- Responsible for all internal communication within all 4 clubs in Germany incl. member and club communication
- Set up an annual communication calendar for all 4 clubs supporting all internal functional departments to communicate promotions and news to reach targets
- Support Marketing Manager with the planning and implementation of campaigns, layouts and media bookings for all German clubs as well as a 360 marketing communication on all marketing channels internally and externally
- Responsible of the production of all internal communication materials as well as the content on CRM platforms as well as on all social media channels
- Composing/Copywriting texts (email, mail drop, adverts) targeted at different audiences in German and English.
- Support with photo shootings and events as well as press activities
- Liaise with internal head of departments and head office in UK to make sure all department needs are set
- Support in budget and reports, expenditure monitoring and PO collection and follow up with departments and finance
- Liaise with agencies (graphic agency / online agency / media agency) and support with gathering information on new advertising possibilities.
- Leading a small team of 2-3 Marketing Assistants
- Degree in marketing, communication or similar
- Min 5 years relevant work experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in managing a small team as well as being the contact person for different parties and department of the company
- Relevant experience with internal and external communication including media planning and online marketing as well as social media platforms
- Experience in working with content management systems (Umbraco, Videro, Addemar) desirably but not mandatory
- Skills in working with design programmes (InDesign, Photoshop, …) desirably but not mandatory
- Experience handling of MS office programmes (Word, Excel, …)
- Proficient in German and English (spoken and written)
- Independent, proactive, structured, process- and results oriented
- Forges strong relationships with colleagues to get things done (People person)
- Relevant experience of leading/influencing cross-functional teams desirable
- Inquisitive to learn about member/prospects needs and putting them at the heart of marketing decisions
- Attention to detail and interested in data
- Passion for Wellbeing, Health and inspiring people to Live Life Well
The Aspria collection of premium members’ clubs and hotels offers
exceptional health, spa, fitness and accommodation facilities, inspiring
people of all ages to be healthy, feel good and enjoy life.
Our extensive range of club facilities offers a unique wellbeing
experience for our members and guests through health and fitness,
sports, group exercise classes, spas, wellbeing and hotel rooms, all
under one roof.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about member
care and want a career that will excite them and challenge them to join
our talented team. At Aspria, we offer outstanding career support, to
help our own people develop and grow and be the best that they can be.